Saturday 22 May 2010

TV or not TV?

While in living rooms across the country, most children cannot wait to watch CBeebies, but it seems it has no place in my home. In all honesty I can say, he is just not interested! The only cartoon or animation which he shows any interest in, is The Simpsons. I was slightly confused at this to begin with, but found what makes him most happy is music. Even during the adverts, he is dancing away! So for now, music television and radio stations are mostly watched, followed by some of my own favourites. I never thought a (nearly) 2 year would be happy watching Deal or No Deal, Eastenders and Countdown!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, as long as it's not Jeremy Kyle then you're doing something right. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, as long as it's not Jeremy Kyle then you're doing something right. X

    ReplyDelete

Followers