Tuesday 18 May 2010

Family Portrait

Capturing those first special moments of your newborn are priceless. I have so many photos of my son on the day he was born. I just wanted to remember how new and tiny he was, as kids these days grow up so fast. I had already planned to enlarged these photos and put it on the wall in my home. So in the mean time, my brother, who is a talented graphic designer, had done a portrait of my favourite picture.
I absolutely love how it turned out, and now I own a unique piece of art. Why not get one yourself, or as a gift for a friend or family member. For more information, check out his work. http://www.mancinismdesign.net/

1 comment:

  1. wow! it's really nice... and yeah, you're very tru when you said kids grow up so fast these days... I can barely keep up with the time...

    btw, I'm AC from netmums... Thanks for responding to my post... Hopefully we can have a netmums bloggers community... :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers